WebChess is an open source chess application which will allow you to play chess over the internet.
- Web chess has a graphical user interface. Just click to highlight the piece you want to move, then click the square to move to.
- Move history is displayed either in Algebraic Notation, or in a verbose style.
- You can select from different board and piece "themes" to customise the look of your game.
- Persistent Games. Games are stored between web sessions.
- Move validation, including check, pawn promotion, castling and en-passant.
- Undo! You can undo moves (with your opponent's agreement)
- "Offer draw" and "Resign" options.
- You can play timed games with chess clocks.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of WebChess 0.9.0 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. WebChess 0.9.0 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!