WebCalendar is a PHP-based calendar application that can be configured as a single-user calendar, a multi-user calendar for groups of users, or as an event calendar viewable by visitors.
WebCalendar can be setup in a variety of ways, such as:
- A schedule management system for a single person
- A schedule management system for a group of people, allowing one or more assistants to manage the calendar of another user
- An events schedule that anyone can view, allowing visitors to submit new events
- A calendar server that can be viewed with iCal-compliant calendar applications like Mozilla Sunbird,
- Apple iCal or GNOME Evolution or RSS-enabled applications like Firefox, Thunderbird, RSSOwl, or FeedDemon, or BlogExpress.
- xhtml/css compliance
- Multi-user support
- 30 supported languages: Basque, Bulgarian, Chinese-Big5, Chinese-GB2312, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English-US, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Holo-Big5, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese_BR, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Welsh
- Auto-detect user's language preference from browser settings
- View calendars by day, week, month or year
- View another user's calendar
- View one or more users' calendar via layers on top of your own calendar
- Add/Edit/Delete users
- Add/Edit/Delete events
- Repeating events including support for overriding or deleting (exceptions)
- Configurable custom event fields
- User-configurable preferences for colors, 12/24 time format, Sun/Mon week start
- Online help
- Checks for scheduling conflicts
- Email reminders for upcoming events
- Email notifications for new/updated/deleted events
- Export events to iCal, vCal or Palm
- Import from iCal, vCal or Palm
- Optional general access (no login required) to allow calendar to be viewed by people without a login (useful for event calendars)
- Users can make their calendar available publicly to anyone with an iCal-compliant calendar program (such as Apple's iCal, Mozilla Calendar or Sunbird)
- Publishing of free/busy schedules (part of the iCal standard)
- RSS support that puts a user's calendar into RSS (WebCalendar 1.1 )
- User authentication: Web-based, HTTP, LDAP or NIS
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of WebCalendar 1.2b1 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. WebCalendar 1.2b1 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!