VLE is a program written in java to simulate the thermodynamic systems containing liquid and vapour.
It can determine various system properties like bubble point, dew point, etc.
It is designed to be cross-platform compatible and extendable.
- Written in pure java and should run on platforms supported by java. Tested on windoze and linux.
- Will support BUBL P, BUBL T, DEW P, DEW T, Flash point, Pxy diagrams and Txy diagrams.
- Various methods for calculations available:
- Margule's equations and VanLaar equations for activity coefficient calculations.
- Virial equation, Redlich-Kwong equation and Peng-Robinson equation for fugacity coefficient calculations.
- NRTL, UNIQUAC, UNIFAC methods will be added for activity calculations.
- Adding user defined methods for calculations is possible. Just implement the proper interface and add the class name to appropriate properties file. As simple as that.
- Localization is supported. Just add a new resource bundle properties file for desired language with proper translations. No recompile necessary.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of VLE Simulation 0.2 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. VLE Simulation 0.2 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!