PDF Stamp is an advanced product that enables you to stamp content into a PDF document. Besides images, texts and graphics, PDF Stamp is able to add links and notes. These processes can be realized in a determined number of pages with precise control over the size and position, the stamped text and/or images become a permanent part of each PDF document. There is no limit to the amount of stamps you could apply to a single document and no limit to the amount of documents you can stamp, As special feature you can integrate PDF Stamp into yourself programs (Include client side and Server side applications).
PDF Stamp lets you stamp watermarks such as "Confidential" on pages that include sensitive information or "Draft" on a preliminary PDF document to be distributed for review. You can stamp PDF document names, revision numbers, Date/Time stamps, pages numbers, contact information or any text that you need added to the file.
With the JPEG, GIF, TIF, TIFF, PCX, PNG, TGA, ICO, BMP, JP2, PNM etc. images support you can stamp company logos, author signatures, products, charts or any artwork in image formats. A Scale feature is provided with image stamping to easily increase or decrease the size of the stamped image, leaving the original image size intact.
- Do NOT need Adobe Acrobat software
- Support up to PDF1.7 document format (formerly only supported by Acrobat 8.0)
- Support Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista and both 32 and 64 bit systems
- Support stamp to the page header and page footer
- Support image stamps with various image formats (eg. JPEG, GIF, TIF, TIFF, PCX, PNG, TGA, ICO, BMP, JP2, PNM image formats)
- Support text stamps with various effects
- Support graphics stamps (Line and Rectangle)
- Output file (-o) — Duplicates the original file with the file name you specify. Stamps are placed in the duplicate file, leaving the original copy unchanged
- Stamp pages using the standard Base 14 Fonts and Windows System Fonts
- Support Font Style, Font Size, Text Modes (solid, outline), Grayscale and RGB Color (0-255 RGB color values supported)
- Top, bottom, vertical center, diagonal-top left and diagonal-bottom left
- Stamp can be placed in the exact vertical center of a page (or the exact vertical center within a individual stamping space)
- Enabling you to easily position the stamp in any location on the page
- Stamp on Top of or Underneath the original PDF document page contents
- Text can be stamped on Any Angle. Any positive or negative numbers, including decimal numbers may be used to specify an angle in degrees
- Specify start and ending page numbers (page range)
- As an alternative to specifying static values for the text, you can use stamping variables to stamp dynamic data. Dates, times, page numbers, file names are just a few of the variables available. See the PDF Stamp documentation for a listing of all Stamping Variables.
- Support multiple line text stamps within one stamp item
- JPEG, GIF, TIF, TIFF, PCX, PNG, TGA, ICO, BMP, JP2, PNM etc. image size can be increased or decreased. No need to adjust the image size in another application before the stamp
- Wrap text to a new line if it would otherwise be too long to fit in its margined area
- Support various hyperlinks (web links, go to page, open file, go to remote page)
- Justification (it's only available for multi-line texts) — left, right, or center
- Support Bates Numbers
- Support opacity (transparent watermark) for text, lines and images (in command line version)
- Support add a new layer for all stamps (in command line version)
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of VeryPDF PDF Stamp 2.0 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. VeryPDF PDF Stamp 2.0 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!