Vault Java applet provides multiple file upload and download capabilities along with related file manipulation routines. It lets you to create robust and powerful file upload system that can be available right from your web browser.
Intuitive user-friendly interface, ability to transfer files of unlimited size and customizable options make Vault Applet an excellent solution for client-server file exchange.
The applet has upload progress bar indicator allowing you to see the progress of your file upload in real time. Warning/error message system gives the possibility to inform user about any collisions occurred during the upload process.
User can add/remove files to the batch list, rename files and folders, cancel running process. Files for upload can be selected from both local and network-mapped folders, optionally including all sub-folders. Additionally, user can enter any valid network path and browse it in the file selection dialog.
The most powerful feature of Vault applet is the possibility to upload large files (unlimited file size) with no timeouts or memory lacks (known java bug). Our file upload/download applet provides fast and high-performance file transfer that works over homepage SSL (homepage with or without proxy.
This is achieved by using browser's native connection classes. Vault uses all available network traffic, so the file transfer will go as fast as your LAN/WAN allows. You can submit your form data together with the file. It is usually required to send some application state information back to the server.
You will probably wonder, what else can you do with Vault applet that you are unable to do with a usual FILE form input field? Well, you can control, filter and preprocess the file list that user has selected.
You can enable or disable transferring of some file types based upon your application logic and collect additional information related to those files. And finally, you don't need to reload your page while you transferring the files.
- multiple file upload/download without page reloading
- unlimited single/multiple file size to upload
- possibility to upload whole folders with sub-folders
- transfer information dialog with a progress bar and a cancel button
- works over SSL (homepage
- works through proxy (takes this data from the browser settings)
- works with network folders
- possibility to rename files/folders
- allows filtering of user selection (restrict by file extension, file path, etc.) before uploading
- provides user authorized access to the user's local file system from your html page (to get file size, last modified date, checksum and other file details)
- source code license is available on request
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Vault Java applet script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Vault Java applet torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!