The script stores all the required data in .xml files.
Extract the downloaded archive into a folder on the web server.
Make the directory 'cache', 'counter', 'xml' and the file admin/_config/.htuser.php read and writeable (chmod 777) on the webserver.
Start TinyWebGallery with index.php - Copy your pictures into the 'pictures' folder.
Key features "TinyWebGallery":
· AJAX navigation with cmotion gallery
· Automatic generation of thumbnails and web images
· Simple adding of images by uploading folders (or images into existing folders)
· Completly configurable - design with css; behavoiur with config file - every feature can be enabled/disabled!
· 4 different navigations (Simple, HTML, AJAX, Flash)
· Keyboard navigation (prev/next with arrow keys)
· Can be integrated in an existing website (with php include) or as standalone application.
· Html header/footer/overview .htm can be specified.
· Tested with Internet Explorer 5.5-7, Mozilla Firefox 1.5 and 2.0, Opera (7 - 9) and Safari
· Multilangual (24 languages right now) - Detection of the browser language as default. New languages can be added easily.
· Self registration
· You can enter and administrate captions and comments
· Comments only for registered users and/or tracking of the IP
· Support for Tags
· Direct support for jpg, png and gif - all other formats can be integrated too!
· Rotation of images (permanent after login)
· Autorotation of images with exif data
· 3 different slideshow types.
· Full exif and IPTC support
· Watermark with image and/or text.
· E-mail notification for comments, rating and registered users
· AJAX based fullscreen mode
· Pictures can be included from an external HTTP-Server
· Rating with captcha image
· TopX for comments/views/rating/downloads
· Cmotion gallery with 3, 5, 7 or 9 thumbnails
· Exended file infos with Exif and IPTC data
· Download and views counter
· Sorting by name and date (exif data if available)
· Random image (even from plain html pages!) from different directories
· TopX image (even from plain html pages!)
· Smilies for captions and comments.
· Filenames are uses as titles if they don't look like generated camera names (e. g. DSC-01234.jpg).
· Clipped images
· Optimized caching of generated images
· Search for captions, comments, tags, file name, last uploaded images
· Unlimited categories an subcategories
· Password protected galleries (global and individual)
· Enhanced directory naming and description
· Directory sorting by name and date
· Download of whole directories
· 3 different dynamic effects on the main page!
· Mark new galleries with an image automatically
· Search for folder names
· Dynamic background images - resizes to the resolution of the browser!
· Individual style sheets and settings
· Random folder image (and random colage)
· TopX folder image
· Embeded video support- See howto 34 how to set this up!
· Support for mp3 with integrated player
· Support for avi, mpg ... with windows media player
· Autodetection of local videos
· Support for ffmpeg to generate thumbnails directly from the video!
· Generate thumbnail from videos during upload.
· Conversion of videos to flv during upload possible.
· Integrated Divx-Player
· Integrated FLV-Player (with fullscreen mode)
· Integration of all flash players
· Support for web streams
· Support for QuickTime
· Mixed folder with images + video
· Eolas patch for all active elements
· TWG Flash uploader - Upload files very comfortable!
· TWGXplorer - full file explorer to manage your files
· Configuration of all important settings
· Managing of the TWG caches
· Extended info panel
· Admin e-mail
· Color manager to create the stylesheet for the gallery
· Usermanagement where you can create users, give rights to folders and set different right levels for each user. You can allow users to upload files with the TWG Flash Uploader to specific folders wihout the need to go to the administration
· Available in 5 languages
· File Split Applet to upload files that are bigger than the upload limit
· Low bandwith mode with integrated speed test.
· Integrated counter with graphical history
· Full support of PHP 4.3 - 5.2
· Autodetection of browser size and adjusting the gallery optimal in several ways.
· Internal caching of directory, image listings
· Support of image magick
· 1 day caching to optimize speed!
· Precaching of TopX and almost everything else!
· W3C conform.
· Completely UTF-8
· Support for Nintendo Wii
· PHP 4.3.0+
· gdlib 2.0.1+
What's New in This Release:
· New: Support for transparent PNG's and GIF's. Rotation of transparent PNG's is not supported. Seems to be buggy on some gdlib versions. Turn of rotation if you use transparent images.
· New: Direct support for PNG's. There are now only 5 filesnames you can not use because they are used internally.
· Removed: Support for gdlib < 2.0
· New: Rating does now checks the whole session if for an image was already voted. Before only double votes where not possible. Furthermore the message for the double vote is now shown right away.
· New: Updated flv player to version 4.2 + Some settings have changed.
· New: Support for mp4 - Use FLV as player! 2s preloading added.
· New: If the FLV player is used the preview image is shown now inside the player.
· New: System check added.
· New: Arabic language file.
· Fix: For jpg's the watermark text is antialized. For png and gif this is disabled because it looks bad with transparency.
· Fix: Added the ffmpeg test avi in the html folder. The check in the info.php works fine again.
· Fix: config_sort.php in the pictures folder was forcing zu sort the first level of sub directories as well if no other config_sort.php was in this folder. Now the config_sort.php in the pictures directory is only valid for this folder. Makes it possible to sort the main dir different to the other one with one config file.
· Fix: some buttons in IE where not align properly when round corners where used. Now they are fine. Check the style_ie.css if you want to adjust something manually
· Fix: The xml file for the flash was always cached even when the session cache was turned off. Now the xml is only cached if the session cache is turned on.
· Fix: Extract IPTC data was generating a () if no 2nd option was specified. Now the 2nd option is only added when something is found.
· Fix: Height of iframes was set int the main config. But changes in custom configs where not reflected. Now the max height of iframes are set later in the inc/loadconfig.php.
· Fix: Piclens plugin changed their encoding again. The extra encoding that was needed before was removed.
· Fix: cound corners + private.txt in the main folder was not working properly together. Now it does.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of TinyWebGallery 1.7.6 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. TinyWebGallery 1.7.6 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!