TankLogger is an Open Source system for storing information about an aquarium. Primarily geared towards marine aquariums, it is suited for freshwater environments as well.
Features currently include:
- Track more than one aquarium.
- Parameter tracking for pH, specific gravity, temperature, alkalinity, calcium, ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, magnesium, strontium, iodine, phosphate, temperature, and salinity.
- Customize the units you prefer to see your data displayed in.
- Keep a "diary" of your reef tank, browseable by year, month, and day.
- Graph any parameter in a customizable interface to track changes and stability.
- Track expenses to see how much your obsession is costing you.
- Track aquarium livestock and upload photos of your animals via a web interface.
- Schedule events like light bulb changes and water changes and be reminded of them.
- Store vendor information so contacting them again is easy.
- Includes a head loss calculator that can be used by users to determine plumbing requirements, as well as an XML-based import system to obtain updates automatically
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of TankLogger 2.5 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. TankLogger 2.5 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!