The Stratos Framework is an open-source, object-oriented web application framework that facilitates the rapid development of well-organized, secure, and maintainable PHP web applications.
The goal of Stratos is to provide an extensible framework that is easy to learn, use, and configure.
Stratos frees you from working on tedious, routine tasks, and allows you to focus on specific software requirements.
What can it do for me?
- Improves development speed
- Enables development of maintainable PHP web applications
- Separation of business/domain logic (actions) and presentation logic (views)
- Web-based configuration using the Stratos Developer's Toolkit
- Active record pattern implementation for most relational database systems, providing an object-oriented interface to the data source through data objects
- Authentication and Authorization
- Automatic REST-style web services for actions in your application
- Plugin architecture that supports lazy loading of application functionality
- Error logging
- Clean URLs
- "Smart" defaults to minimize configuration
- Compatible with PHP 4 and 5
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Stratos Framework 1.0RC1 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Stratos Framework 1.0RC1 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!