StatViz is a simple program to help visualize the way visitors use your web site.
This is sometimes called clickstream or path analysis. Unlike traditional web statistics, the output of StatViz is a graph. The file format of the graph file is DOT. These files can be visualized using GraphViz.
StatViz analyzes the log by creating a histogram of referrer->hit "pairs". The most popular of these pairs are then expressed as a graph. The graph is colorized and labelled to aid in interpretation.
StatViz "pairs" graph explained: in a nutshell, run the program, and look at the output. The stuff that catches your eye is how most people are moving to and through your site.
- The graph shows movement through your site as links from one page to another. Each node is a web page, each line is a "click" from one page to the other as indicated by the arrow.
- The lines are color coded based on the relative popularity of that "click". Popular clicks are shown in red, less popular pages in blue. The number of times that click occurred is shown next to the line.
- Pages that aren't on your site (external referrers) are shown as brown boxes. The relative frequency of referrals from that is indicated by the darkness of the brown. The darker the box, the more referrals come from that page.
- Pages on your site are shown as ovals. Once again, these are color-coded by relative frequency of "hits". More popular pages are red, less popular pages are blue.
- Each page also shows the number of times the page was a referrer to another page, and the number of hits that page got.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of StatViz 0.5 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. StatViz 0.5 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!