This script allows you to setup a web based search engine which can read flat ASCII database file (csv format) exported from software such as MS Excel and MS Access using tab, comma or the pipe (|) character as the field delimitor.
- Supports unlimited number of database fields. Normally each database file should not be greater than 2-3MB for optimum performance.
- Supports keywords search via a simple search box.
- Supports multi-screen search reports. You can tell the software how many items are to be displayed on each screen of the search report. Items in the search report can be displayed under alternate background colors.
- Empty database field(s) (including the block of Html codes used to handle the associated fields) can be suppressed from displaying on the search report. This removes broken links when such empty fields (eg. image, URL and e-mail fields) are referenced.
- You have full control of your template layouts. You can decide which and where the fields are to be displayed on the search reports.
- Supports English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, German, French and many more language character sets via the setting of the "charset" parameter.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Simple Search Engine script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Simple Search Engine torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!