Sferyx JSyndrome HTMLEditor Applet Edition is a full featured WYSIWYG HTML / XHTML Editor Java Applet designed to satisfy the requirements of developers and webmasters that need to incorporate advanced HTML authoring into websites and Content Management Systems.
It turns any browser into a powerful on-line publishing solution with no compromises. The editor includes all the necessary features to create even very complicated HTML documents visually, such as designing tables, inserting images, page backgrounds, editing text and paragraphs, and also Spellchecker, Search/Replace, Source Editor, Preview.
Automatic uploading features permit transparent for the end user publishing of any kind of content - from images, rich text content to all hyperlink targets - pdf files, word documents and all local files linked to the currently edited document.
The remote and local file browsing features allow to the user with zero effort to insert any content from everywhere into the edited document.
- Open, save HTML/XHTML files
- Two mode operation of the file browsing - local & remote - can be set easily via applet parameters.
- Full Drag & Drop of formatted content directly into the edited document from external applications such as Word, Excel, Front Page etc.
- Thawte signed applet provides full copy & paste operations from external applications such as Word, Excel, Front Page etc.
- Loads & renders XHTML files, outputs transitional XHTML files.
- Support for loading external CSS through the LINK tag, fixed the CSS behavior in the Professional versions.
- Automatic detection of the page encoding and full rendering/editing both in WYSIWYG and HTML source modes of international char sets such as Greek, Cyrillic, Arabic, Chinese etc.
- Support for setting of default char set if the page or the fragments of pages does not contain the char set information - setDefaultCharset(String char set).
- Insert symbol dialog - support for inserting of all possible symbols & special characters.
- Font size, family and foreground color
- Font style (plain, italic, bold)
- Extended Font chooser for adding underline, strikethrough, superscript, subscript font attributes.
- Support for setting the page character encoding through the page properties dialog.
- Improved image selection - the selected images are highlighted. Easy one click copy & paste
- Improved table selection - through the CTRL click - selecting/deselecting of table cells.
- Page properties: background color, background picture, title, text color, hyperlink color etc.
- Tables design and properties: background color, background picture, size, alignment, border etc.
- Tables cell design and properties: background color, background picture, size, alignment etc.
- Support for nested tables.
- Invisible tables (with border 0) are shown as dashed lines.
- Insert table rows, insert table columns, split and merge table cells.
- Insert images - from a remote location or using a file dialog.
- Image properties: size, border, hyperlink, alternative text, alignment, spacing etc.
- Copy, paste of all document elements.
- Create and modify HTML Forms: insert new forms and form elements, buttons, checkboxes, radio buttons, text fields, select fields (dropdown menus and lists), text area, image buttons etc.
- Form boundaries are shown as a dashed line.
- Creation of hyperlinks in the text or images.
- Bulleted lists.
- Numbered lists.
- Increase / decrease indent of paragraphs.
- Paragraph alignment: left, right, centered.
- Full undo/redo support.
- Printing support.
- Adaptable popup menu on the basis of the underlying element.
- Built-in toolbars, main menu, status bar etc. which can be enabled or disabled.
- Search and replace functionalities, preserving the document formatting.
- Built-in HTML source editor with syntax highlighting.
- Built-in preview section for previewing of the edited documents.
- Automatic upload of all local images and hyperlink targets to the server as multipart form data
- Full Internationalization support
- Possibility to adjust the font rendering size
- MS Word paste / improved rendering filter
- Aligned images text wrapping
- Heading selection for titles etc.
- Copy formatting tool
- Full backward compatibility with java 1.3 and all browsers on Mac OS X
- Mixed mode Local & Remote Browsing and improved remote browsing
- Full style sheet editing support - style classes can be applied through the property dialogs to each element - font, tables, images, all form elements etc.
- Ability to specify external style sheet to be loaded through applet parameters (applet edition only)
- Spellchecker component
- Replaceable dictionary functionality for the spellchecker
- Custom dictionary functionality (add new words to dictionary) for each user
- Possibility to mark sections/elements of the document as readonly and not editable
- XML support - possibility to create custom grammar and provide own rendering rules for custom tags through style sheets
- XML support - possibility to create custom dialogs and associate actions with custom tags
- Built-in full featured Visual MathML Equation Editor component (Sferyx Equation Editor)
- Built-in full featured Visual FTP component (Sferyx FTP component)
- Built-in full featured Visual CSS Editor component (Sferyx CSS Editor)
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Sferyx JSyndrome script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Sferyx JSyndrome torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!