This can be useful for grouping posts into series, without using categories or tags.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Key features "Serial Posts":
· Allows you to assign posts to a Serial, using custom fields, and then displays a list of all posts assigned to the same Serial in your single post page (usually single.php or index.php).
· The Serial Posts list is added to your single post page either by inserting the [serialposts] shortcode in the Post editor or by using the Serial Posts template tag in your single.php or index.php theme file.
· The position of the Serial Posts list on your page is determined by where you insert the shortcode in your post, or where you insert the Serial Posts template tag in your single.php or index.php template file, depending on which method is used (shortcode or template tag).
· You can create as many different Serials as you wish.
· User options for including the currently viewed post in the list, with or without a link.
· Configurable Heading for the Serial Posts list.
· Valid XHTML output.
· Highly customizable CSS styling of the Heading and Serial Posts list.
· WordPress 2.5 or higher
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Serial Posts 1.0 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Serial Posts 1.0 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!