S3DB is a universal LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System), which can be widely used in a variety of testing and research environments without requiring a preset database schema.
Instead, the data structure is user-defined and can be edited without compromising previously submitted data.
- Possibility to create resources and flexible rules to weave their relationships
- Shareability of resources across projects
- Storage of data in flexible schemas where changes to the schema do no result in loss of data
- Insert data directly from excel tables
- Storage of files/Hyperlinks
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of S3DB 1.0 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. S3DB 1.0 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!