This script makes it easy to add an OpenID authentication system to any web application.
This library is a port of the Python OpenID library.
Key features "Ruby OpenID Library":
· API for verifying OpenID identities (OpenID::Consumer)
· API for serving OpenID identities (OpenID::Server)
· Consumer and server support for extensions, including simple registration
· Yadis 1.0 and OpenID 1.0 service discovery, including server fallback
· Does not depend on underlying web framework
· Multiple storage implementations (Filesystem, SQL)
· Comprehensive test suite
What's New in This Release:
· Fetchers now only read/request first megabyte of response
· NOT NULL constraints to tables created by ActiveRecordStore check_authentication requests: copy entire response, not just signed fields.
· Properly convert timestamps to ints before storing in DB, and vise versa
· Improved HTML parsing
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Ruby OpenID Library 2.1.7 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Ruby OpenID Library 2.1.7 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!