RSS2HTML Scout is a freeware ActiveX / .NET ready programming library for converting RSS, ATOM, XML feeds into HTML code.
Why use RSS2HTML Scout?
- RSS/XML/ATOM formats knowledge is not required at all;
- Multi-threaded download engine is used to download feeds from web-sites;
- Easy to use HTML templates for channels and news items;
Can be used from Visual Basic,Visual Basic.NET, ASP, ASP.NET, VBScript, Visual C#, Visual C and Delphi.
- RSS, ATOM, RDF feeds support;
- Non-Latin feeds support;
- Built-in multi-threaded downloading engine;
- Built-in cache to speed up RSS to HTML conversion;
- Ability to filter feeds by title, url, description using keywords;
- Customizable ready-to-use HTML and CSS templates;
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of RSS2HTML Scout script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. RSS2HTML Scout torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!