Rolodap is an open source database for storing an organization's contacts information. It uses PHP and LDAP. Rolodap has easy to use web interfaces.
- Usable in LDAP enabled emailers like Netscape, Eudora, or Outlook
- No special client software needed-- just a web browser and emailer
- Stores information such as notes, telephone, postal address
- Display of most common information in scrollable tabular form
- Supports creating wordprocessor merge files of postal addresses
- Simple search by user definable categories such as "customers", "courts", "suppliers" or "my contacts"
- Detailed search on any information
- Exports data to csv files for use in any WordProcessor for document merges.
- Exports data to csv files formated so that they can be imported into Palm based PDA's (and possibly others)
- Mailing feature that allow users to send highly customizable emails (the emails can contain field codes for names, addresses, etc so each message is customizable) to groups contacts, without each of the recipients knowing who the other recipients are.
- Themable color schemes that are easy to add schemes to
- Options to search other LDAP databases directly from the Rolodap interface.
· LDAP server
· PHP 4.x or better
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Rolodap 1.0 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Rolodap 1.0 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!