Rebex Secure Mail for .NET script allows you to send more secure emails.
- Supports .NET 1.0, .NET 1.1 and .NET 2.0
- Upload and download to or from RAM.
TLS/SSL for SMTP, POP3 and IMAP.
S/MIME signatures and encryption.
- Free one-year support.
- Free one-year upgrades.
- Tutorials for all components.
- A large number of samples with full C# and Visual Basic .NET source code and different levels of complexity, from simple console utilities to multithreaded WinForm clients.
- Royalty free redistribution
- 100% managed code.
- CLS (Common Language Specification) compliant.
- Stable and thoroughly tested code.
- Complete C# source code optionally available.
- Designed for ease of use from your code.
- Native builds for .NET 1.0, .NET 1.1. and .NET 2.0 are available, and both 32bit and 64bit platforms are supported.
- Both synchronous and asynchronous operations in SMTP, POP3 and IMAP classes. Designed according to .NET Framework asynchronous operations design patterns.
- Events for effortless integration with hosting applications.
- Communication logging using CommandSent and ResponseRead events.
- Transfer monitoring with the TransferProgress events.
- Supports advanced authentication methods such as Digest-MD5, CRAM-MD5 and NTLM.
- Integrated authentication using NTLM.
- All common firewalls and Socks4, Socks5 and HTTP CONNECT proxy servers are supported.
- Suitable for both client and server applications.
- Extensive stream support - download or save mail to stream, load or send mail from stream.
- Error handling with .NET exceptions.
Supports SMTP, POP3 and IMAP over TLS/SSL standards in both explicit and implicit modes
Both server and client certificate authentication possible.
TLS/SSL key exchange using RSA, DSA or RSA with ephemeral Diffie-Hellman.
TLS/SSL encryption/decryption using DES, Triple DES, RC2, RC4 or AES.
Support for the forthcoming TLS 1.1 protocol.
Compatible with Rebex Mail for .NET - securing existing applications is very easy.
Certificate validation is fully customizable - your application can have complete control over what is accepted and what is not.
Includes SecureSocket component for general use. Defining all aspects of TLS/SSL handshake is possible.
Includes Rebex.Security component for X509 certificate management, validation, data signature/verification and encryption/decryption.
Message signing, signature validation with S/MIME.
Message encryption and decryption with S/MIME.
Supported proxy servers
- Socks4a (Socks4 with domain name resolving)
- HTTP Connect
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Rebex Secure Mail for .NET script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Rebex Secure Mail for .NET torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!