The appearance can be easily customized through CSS.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Key features "Quick Flickr Widget":
· Easy to setup and configure (feed with Flickr RSS or Screen name)
· Up to 10 Flickr photos in your sidebar or any other widgetized area
· Fully customizable widget (editable before.widget, after.widget, before.item, after.item, etc.)
· You can pick the photos display size: thumbnail, square, small or medium
· You can choose the _blank target to the flickr links
· Images are displayed with the Flickr photo description in ALT and TITLE attributes
· Ability to show titles next to your images
· WordPress 2.7 or higher
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Quick Flickr Widget 1.2.2 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Quick Flickr Widget 1.2.2 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!