It includes a platform-independent development tool chain, a state-of-the-art GUI toolkit and an advanced client-server communication layer.
Most modern browsers are supported (e.g. Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, WebKit/Safari) and it is free of memory leaks. It comes with a comprehensive API reference, that is auto-generated from Javadoc-like comments and from the syntax tree representing the code.
- Framework is fully class-based (currently about 350 classes)
- No pollution by global variables due to namespacing
- Besides regular classes, it offers abstract, static or singleton classes
- Constructors and destructors
- Public, protected and private members by naming convention, that can (partly) be enforced during development
- Single inheritance, full polymorphism
- Java-like interfaces
- Ruby-esque mixins
- So-called dynamic properties, a very convenient and powerful way to have optimized setter and getter methods generated from simple configuration
- No HTML knowledge required
- No CSS knowledge required
- No DOM knowledge required
- Complete support for event-based programming
- Development of qooxdoo applications fully supported on all platforms, e.g. Windows, Linux, all Unixes, Mac OS X
- Quickstart for easy evaluation of the framework without the need to install any software
- Skeletons as pre-configured basis for full-featured custom applications
- Many sample applications and examples
- Designed for high performance
- Framework is memory-leak free
- Aid in developing memory-leak free user applications
- Extensive logging capabilities (e.g. different log appenders, Firebug support)
- Straightforward debugging (e.g. object introspection, benchmarking)
- Browser history management, i.e. browser back/forward button, bookmarks
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of qooxdoo 0.7.3 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. qooxdoo 0.7.3 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!