PyCrash is a Run-Time Exception Dumper which handles uncaught exceptions during the execution of Python programs and collects information about the program context.
PyCrash can be very useful in report bug information, because the programmer can easily analyse the program execution context of the crashed application.
PyCrash provides you following informations:
- Information about operating system, Python and Python Standard Library version and general information about the program that is crashed (e.g., program name and version, time at witch program started and ended, and so on)
- Information about the uncaught exceptions, like the exception type, the context (namely method name) in which the exception occurred and the exception value
- General information about variables state
- Information about the stack of each thread, like the list of stack frames, the variables value in each stack frame, and so on
- General information about source code, like variable and function position in source file that can be useful for the programmer to find quickly bugs in source tree
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of PyCrash 0.4pre3 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. PyCrash 0.4pre3 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!