The elements are prefixes, custom previews and password forms.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Key features "Protected Post Personalizer":
· Customize prefix for password-protected posts from default "Protected: "
· Customize prefix for private posts from "Private: "
· Ability to use the post's excerpt (if one is saved) when no password is given
· Ability to show custom text for all password-protected posts
· If no saved excerpt, show the default OR use custom site-wide text
· Change text before the password input box
· Change text of submit button
· Add custom CSS; set class or ID for theme integration
· WordPress 2.3 or higher
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Protected Post Personalizer 0.6 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Protected Post Personalizer 0.6 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!