Postlister is a mailing list script written in PHP. It allows you to send out news letters to the subscribers to your list(s).
- Unlimited number of mailing lists.
- No browser time-out. Some mailing list scripts attempt to send all messages at once, often causing the browser to time out before all messages have been sent. Postlister does not have that problem.
- Subscription confirmation: When users subscribe to a list, they will receive an email telling them to go to a certain URL in order to confirm their subscription request.
- The web-based administration area allows you to:
- Create and delete mailings lists.
- Add subscribers.
- Find subscribers through the advanced search form and delete them if necessary.
- Edit the lists: Write a signature, write a customized subscription message, etc.
- Compose and send messages to the lists.
- Create the main table that Postlister needs in order to work.
- Preview function: You can preview messages before sending them to the lists.
- Includes a form that enables the visitors to your web site to subscribe to the lists.
- A different signature for each list.
- Automatic line wrapping at 72 characters (the email standard). This feature does not work perfectly yet.
- Import/export email addresses.
- Language files.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Postlister 1.16 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Postlister 1.16 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!