PMD is a Java source code analyzer. It finds unused variables, empty catch blocks, unnecessary object creation, and so forth.
PMD scans Java source code and looks for potential problems like:
- Possible bugs - empty try/catch/finally/switch statements
- Dead code - unused local variables, parameters and private methods
- Suboptimal code - wasteful String/StringBuffer usage
- Overcomplicated expressions - unnecessary if statements, for loops that could be while loops
- Duplicate code - copied/pasted code means copied/pasted bugs
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of PMD Code Analyzer 4.2.2 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. PMD Code Analyzer 4.2.2 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!