This is a PHP class for whois queries. It can query the correct whois server for domain names, ip addresses and AS handles and returns data in a structured array.
This is phpWhois. If you are a PHP coder, you can use these classes to incorporate whois lookup functionality into your websites.
- the new SRS (shared registry system) for .com/.net/.org
- the new TLD's as they happen
- almost all country code Top Level Domains, including some ones not having whois server
- IP whois capable, now you can also search hosts and Autonomous Systems
- support for several non-ICANN domains
- easily extended registrar classes
- handlers for getting structured information about queries:
- 8 top level handlers (bz, com, jobs, li, net, tv, za.org, za.net)
- 34 com/net/tv handlers (bulkr, alldomains, nicline, ascio, namejuice, enom, chdom, joker, core, cronon, directi, domainbank, contender, buydomains, dotster, dotregistrar, encirca, godaddy, innerwise, directnic, interdomain, inwwcom, moniker, ndirect, netsol, nominalia, registercom, iana, psiusa, schlund, stargate, srsplus, opensrsnet, tvcorp)
- 7 ip handlers (krnic, apnic, ripe, arin, bripw, lacnic, afrinic)
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of phpWhois Script 4.1.2 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. phpWhois Script 4.1.2 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!