phpProfiles is a script package written in php with a MySQL back-end. The script is a complete web site that allows visitors to register and create a profile or web page on your site with their own web address or URL.
The script was inspired by the old perl Home Page scripts, but goes way beyond with the technology available with today's php and MySQL functions! It may even look a little like the very popular MySpace although that was not intended!
- Easy installation.
- Automated operation. Set it up & let it go! (although you may want to check your user's content from time to time!)
- Extremely light weight user pages. The index for each user's page is just over 200 bytes. The guts are centrally located in an includes directory.
- Users may specify their own content for their pages. MySQL stores each user's content and plugs it in based on their web address.
- User may upload a graphic image that is uniformly sized to fit their page.
- User may configure their page's color scheme and font style.
- Easy administration! Administrator can delete or edit users and their content, including pictures.
- Built in Ad Manager that allows you to upload ad graphics and specify your affiliate URL or advertiser's link. Ads rotate automatically!
- Blogs and Communities to hold user's interest. You may set up as many communities as you like to target your audience!
- User may create bookmarks to entice them to use their Profile Page as their home page and keep coming back!
- Google Adsense integration in addition to traditional graphic ads!
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of phpProfiles 4.1.0 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. phpProfiles 4.1.0 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!