PHP-IRC is a modular IRC bot written in PHP5 with a combination of object based/oriented programming.
It operates under several different platforms with the purpose of automating common information related tasks on IRC.
There are two main reasons that PHP was selected as the primary language.
It provides novice programmers a way to code their own functions and abilities into a powerful platform without having to worry about such things as memory management and compilers.
Secondly, creates a fully featured bot in php.
- DCC Chat Support with custom DCC Chat handlers
- DCC File transfer support (inc. mIRC Rev. Protocol)
- Modular based function support
- Event based, with user-definable event handling
- Full support for timers
- Channel and user tracking, with user modes and count
- Multiple bots under one process
- Remote admin via DCC Chat or private message
- MySQL support
- Very in-depth documentation
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of PHP-IRC 2.2.2 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. PHP-IRC 2.2.2 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!