- embedded into the main site of PHP-Nuke (using IFRAMES)
- IRC-like commands (see help within the chat)
- no refresh of the main chat window
- low bandwith, only sends a chatstring if somebody (including the system) wrote anything
- fortune cookies
- periodic activities that are only executed if the chat is "relatively" quiet
- custom chat colors (saved in the nuke user table once the user logged out) (/color)
- integration of Nuke themes (not completed)
- multiple rooms (users can create chat rooms and become the room admin there) (/room)
- private messages (/msg)
- Nuke modules start page with display of rooms and users
- URL detection
- HTML tag prevention
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of PHP-Chat 0.1 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. PHP-Chat 0.1 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!