PDF2HTML (PDF to HTML) software product converts PDF files to HTML files while seeking to preserve the original page layout (as best as technically possible). PDF2HTML enables the conversion of layout originally designed for paper to be used on the Internet.
PDF2HTML (PDF to HTML) software is a standalone program and does not require Adobe Acrobat, or even Acrobat Reader.
PDF2HTML(PDF to HTML) Function and face
- Support PDF to HTML file conversion;
- Convert PDF file into one continuous html page;
- Support different languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, etc.
- Support command line operation (for manual use or inclusion in scripts);
- Do NOT need Adobe Acrobat software;
- Support Win98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista platforms;
- Conversion of vector graphics into image files;
- Automatically link page numbers to all generated pages;
- Allows replacement of fonts and characters in generated HTML;
- Automatically resize pictures to fit frame borders;
- Optimize and scale HTML code for different screen resolutions;
- Accurately preserve Text, Tables, Graphics & Layout;
- Generate Navigation, Page Index Bars;
- Easy to use stand-alone application;
- Support multiple document conversions (Batch Processing);
- Convert outer fonts into text and embedded fonts into images;
- Support drag and drop files and batch conversion;
- Support PDF1.7 file format (formerly only supported by Acrobat 8.0);
- Converted files can be automatically loaded immediately after conversion complete;
- Image quality can be costumed;
- Support encrypted PDF file;
- The title of the HTML page can be costumed;
- Support insert your Homepage URL into the navigation bar;
- The keywords of the HTML page can be costumed;
- The background of the HTML page can be costumed;
- The quality of JPEG file can be costumed;
- Support create monochrome and colorized JPEG file;
- Support hyperlinks from PDF file to HTML file;
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of PDF to HTML 2.0 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. PDF to HTML 2.0 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!