P4A is a PHP5 RAD and object oriented PHP framework for building event-driven stateful web applications. It is based on Zend Framework and features tableless HTML, accesskey support, auto data type recognition, transparent AJAX, UTF-8, i18n/l10n.
- Written in the PHP programming language
- Object oriented - event based programming
- Stateful as a classical client application
- MVC logic
- Easy access to all major database engines through ADODB, with automatic data input mask generation
- Multiple database connections at the same time
- Automatic database data type recognition and consequent functionalities for automatic formatting and unformatting (integers, decimals, floats, date and time formats, booleans) coherent with the national locale settings
- Many user interface elements (Widgets) such as single line or multiple lines text fields with advanced rich WYSIWYG text editing support, checkboxes, single/multiple selection fields, tables, buttons etc...
- WYSIWYG advanced editor (with file upload)
- Transparent AJAX support
- 170 locales supported (numeric/date/currency formats) and 31 translations completed
- Completely UTF-8
· Compatible with PHP 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.x.x, Apache 1.3.x/2.0.x
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of P4A Framework 3.0.0 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. P4A Framework 3.0.0 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!