OpenXava is a productive way for creating Enterprise Applications with Java. Indeed, it's faster developing with OpenXava than with Ruby On Rails, Spring MVC, or any other MVC framework. This is because in OpenXava you only have to write the Model. The Controllers are reused, and the View are generated automatically. We can say that OpenXava is a Mc framework.
OpenXava is a JPA Application Engine. You put your JPA classes and, in exchange, you will obtain a full featured application ready for production, and without code generation.
- Mature open source project: 3 years, more than 60.000 downloads, thousands of forum messages, etc.
- Has been used during years to develop enterprise applications.
- High productivity for developing business applications.
- Short learning curve and easy to use.
- Flexible enough to create sophisticated applications.
- It's possible to insert your own functionality in every place.
- No code generation: touch your code try your application in a few seconds.
- Based in the concept of business component.
- Although the User Interface is automatically generated (on fly) a fine tunning front-end arrangement is allowed.
- Adapted to work with legacy database schemas.
- Supports any application server (Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, etc).
- Supports JSR-168: All OpenXava modules are standard portlets too.
- Persistence engine: EJB3 JPA, Hibernate or EJB2 CMP. You choose.
- It's tested with the portals: JetSpeed 2, WebSphere Portal, Liferay and Stringbeans.
- Easy integration of reports made with JasperReports.
- Licensed under LGPL. You can develop comercial application using OpenXava.
- Exhaustive documentation in English and Spanish.
- All labels and messages are in English, Spanish, German, Polish, Indonesian, French and Catalan, with more coming.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of OpenXava 3.0.1 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. OpenXava 3.0.1 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!