netCHARTING enables your web site to display massive amounts of dynamically generated data quickly and easily through a visual interface.
Built with 100% managed code and the C# language and provided with extensive samples in both VB.NET and C#, this high performance charting control also contains a feature rich data access and aggregation system with calculation support.
- .net Framework 2.0 Support
- 2D and 3D rendering of charts.
- Chart Mentor
- Printer friendly text.
- Quarter and Ordinal (1st, 2nd) formatting.
- HTML Hotspot Event Attributes
- Multiple chart areas.
- Multiple legend boxes.
- Automatic drill down support.
- Drill down into 'other' data
- PostDataProcessing Event
- Maintain color synchronization in drill down.
- ToolTip support.
- Specify depth of 3D charts
- Over 100 data related tokens for label templates.
- Specify format strings for tokens on the fly within templates.
- Design-Time support
- Chart area label
- Correction Warnings. Improper settings will be automatically corrected.
- Default Series, Element, Axis, Shadow
- Specify line objects for the title box, legend box, smart labels and many more.
- Custom and random color pallets.
- Separate shadow settings for chart areas, and boxes.
- Image scaling makes it possible to make the smallest graphs.
- Custom margins
- Advanced Background class defines drawing options for virtually all chart objects.
- Unlimited x and y axes.
- Bind series to different x and y axes.
- Label trimming
- Chart image links.
- Exposed image map
- Get the position and size of any box after chart is rendered
- Save / Load chart object state in xml.
- Smart Palette Support
- Automatically generate a smart palette.
- Save / Load smart palette in xml.
- Smart Colors for value ranges
- SmartForecast automation.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of .netCHARTING 4.2 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. .netCHARTING 4.2 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!