It also allows defining post types, which are pages with a custom set of fields.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Key features "More Fields":
· Add any number of boxes with any number of field to the Write/Edit page.
· Add text, textarea, wysiwyg, checkboxes, radiobuttons and select lists as your input fields.
· Create custom Write/Edit pages with a pre-defined set of input boxes, custom set categories, tags and templates.
· Create archives based on Custom Fields values with custom slugs
· Create boxes and post types programatically so that they can be created from within other plugins
· List posts based on post type under the Manage menu Set visiblitiy of a post type based on user level
· Set global visiblity of boxes, in addition to the 'Screen Options' available for each post type for each user.
· WordPress 2.7 or higher
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of More Fields 1.2.5 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. More Fields 1.2.5 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!