mod_psldap was created to provide a secure, reliable means of performing authentication of Apache users against a LDAP server.
A logical extension of this functionality is to also provide users with the ability to maintain their accounts through a web based ldap browser.
- Functions against a secure LDAP server
- Does not require administrative access to the LDAP server
- LDAP connection configurations can be set within a base URL
- Multiple LDAP servers can be utilized for authentication
- Management of search scope for identifying user to authenticate
- Configurable user, group, and password attribute selection
- Allows password comparison in the module or in the LDAP server
- Kerberos authentication to the LDAP server
- Identifies group membership based on an attribute value in the LDAP record
- Leverages LDAP based groups for authentication
- Is capable of cookie based authentication
- Caches authentication results to avoid excessive LDAP related traffic
- Integration of user account maintenance
- Web based directory lookups
- Improved look and feel with card based, tabular, and editable views of LDAP records
- Tree based browse mechanism
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of mod_psldap 0.89 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. mod_psldap 0.89 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!