meBiblio is a bibliografic tool to keep the pace with the growing number of articles and references of literature you gather.
What does meBiblio do?
- Let's you store informations about scientific articles
- Helps you storing in a safe place, the PDF (or other) file of the article.
- Helps you retrieve this informations
- Promptly gives you the PDF of the article
- Links you directly to the articles on the web via DOI or arXiv
- Produces the references section of your manuscript, reading the output of LaTeX, dealing automatically with ordering the citation list (from first cited to last), removing multiple citations, as other tools like BibTeX.
What does meBiblio do, with a bit of tweaking?
- It can store informations about the books you own
- or about your CDs
- or about DVD
- or about mp3 DivX
meBiblio is a web front-end for a citation database written in mySQL. It produces code to be used in a LaTeX thebibliography environment. It has many of the features of BibTeX, plus it has a simple web interface to keep the bibliography database. It was originally designed for keeping order in the growing number of articles of the literature.
It can be used to have a database of your CD/DVD/Books, with the possibility to write down to whom you lend the things that never return.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of meBiblio 0.4.4 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. meBiblio 0.4.4 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!