Mantis is a free popular web-based bugtracking system.
It is written in the PHP scripting language and works with MySQL, MS SQL, and PostgreSQL databases and a webserver. Mantis has been installed on Windows, Linux, Mac OS, OS/2, and others.
Almost any web browser should be able to function as a client. It is released under the terms of the GNU General Pubs releasese (GPL).
- Simple User Experience
- Web Based
- Supports any platform that runs PHP (Windows, Linux, Mac, Solaris, AS400/i5, etc)
- Available in 68 localizations.
- Simple/Advanced Issue Pages
- Multiple Projects per instance
- Support for Projects, Sub-Projects, and Categories.
- Users can have a different access level per project
- Changelog Support
- My View Page
- Search and Filter
- Full Text Search
- Simple/Advanced Filters
- Shared Filters (across users / projects)
- Built-in Reporting (reports / graphs)
- Custom Fields
- Email notifications
- Users can monitor specific issues
- Attachments (can be saved on webserver or in database - can also backup to an FTP account)
- Issue Change History
- RSS Feeds (news, issues matching saved filters, issues matching a specific project)
- Customizable issue workflow
- Sponsorships Support - users are able to place bounties or sponsorships for specific issues, also developers can track such sponsorships / payments.
- Anonymous Access
- Signup with Captcha and Email Confirmation.
- Self-Service Reset Password Support
- Export to csv, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
- Ability to extended functionality through hook (custom) functions.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Mantis 1.2.0.a1 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Mantis 1.2.0.a1 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!