Magento is a new professional open-source eCommerce solution offering unprecedented flexibility and control.
Customer Main Features:
Search Engine Friendly URLs
Create search-engine friendly URLs (like homepage that make it easier for search engine crawlers to index your site, which ultimately drive more organic search visitors.
With each new catalog page (product, category, even a static or dynamic page) you'll be able to define meta tags: page title, description, and keywords.
Magento will makes it easy to get notifications to customers. Customize email templates for a variety of notifications in both HTML and plain text. Examples of e-mails include new customer notifications, order confirmation, order update, lost password, etc.
Customers will have the ability to:
- Find products to compare by clicking "Compare" on the products to add them to the Compare Box as they browse.
- From the Compare Box, a "Compare These" button brings up the product comparison chart.
- View, print and email a comparison chart, showing all of the selected products' comparable attributes and how they stack up against one another.
Layered Navigation allows your customers to filter products in a category using different product attributes. Customers can filter down a large number of items to fit their price range, size, etc., allowing them to find the right products quickly and easily.
On each product page, you'll find:
- Add-a-Tag: Allow logged-in users to add a tag to the product's description.
- Tag Cloud: The tag cloud will display all tags associated to the product. Clicking on a tag will bring up a product listing page with all other products that share the same tag.
The Shopping Cart will be composed of the following:
The products list, which will list the products currently in the cart along with the following information about each:
- Product Thumbnail
- Product Name
- Unit Price
- Quantity (editable)
- Total (per product)
- Remove Button
- Update Button
The totals section, which will show the following applicable totals without having to go through checkout:
- Tax (if applicable)
- Discounts (if applicable)
- Grand Total (what the customer owes)
- Estimated Shipping, where a customer can enter a zip code and get a shipping quote
- The discount field, where a customer can enter a coupon code
Administration Panel Main Features:
A detailed overview of number of orders, items sold, revenue, shipping charged, discounts applied, taxes collected, etc.
Shopping Cart Report
This shows a per product breakdown of how often products have been added to cart, conversion rate, etc. An additional view shows a breakdown of customers and number of items in their saved shopping carts.
A per product breakdown of popularity in wishlist, number of times purchased from wishlist, percentage of wish lists purchases vs. regular purchases, etc.
The reviews report will show the most active customer reviewers, most frequently reviewed products. Store owners can also view all reviews written by individual customers, or all reviews applied to individual products.
The tags report will show the most active taggers, and most frequently tagged products. Store owners can also view all tags added by individual customers, or all tags added to individual products. The report will also show most popular tags, regardless of product.
Will show most popular search terms, or search terms with the highest number of results.
With Magento's Content Management System (CMS), you'll be able to create an unlimited number of static pages and landing pages using HTML. When you're creating a page, you can define the following: - Page Title: Define the title of the page.
- Meta Data: Define meta data like meta description, meta keywords etc.
- URL: Define the page URL (homepage
With Batch Import/Export, you can easily manage your catalog without having to edit within the admin. Instead, export your data (you can customize exactly what data you export), edit it (add or modify items), and then import it back to see the changes in the catalog.
Not everyone in your company should have access to every facet of your store. That's why Magento features an easy-to-use Permissions Editor. Create users for all your employees then assign them to groups, eg. "Full Admin", "Customer Service", "Warehouse".
Creating a group allows you to fully customize the access it provides, keeping your permissions organized with a few simple clicks.
· PHP 5.2.0 or newer, with the following extensions/addons:
· MySQL 4.1.20 or newer
· Apache Web Server (1.x or 2.x)
· A Sendmail-compatible Mail Transfer Agent (MTA) - Magento will connect directly to an SMTP server if you don't have an MTA
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Magento 1.0.19870.4 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Magento 1.0.19870.4 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!