- drop the entire directory into your modules or sites/*/modules directory
- go to administer >> modules and enable the module
- go to administer >> settings >> ljxp and enable the content types you want to use
- If you want more than just UID #1 to use this functionality, Go to administer >> access control and set the 'can crosspost to livejournal' permission for a role.
- go to 'my account' and choose edit; enter your LiveJournal info there.
- Each user must have his or her own crossposting information.
· Drupal 4.7.x/5.x/6.x
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of LiveJournal CrossPoster script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. LiveJournal CrossPoster torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!