PowerWEB LiveControls for ASP.NET is a suite of 21 Web Controls that allow you to raise server-side callbacks and update form elements without reloading the entire HTML page. They are a direct replacement for many standard Microsoft controls, allowing you to manipulate client-side objects or send data to the client without disrupting the user experience with a page refresh.
PowerWEB LiveControls for ASP.NET Features Include:
- Fully compatible with Visual Studio .NET 2002, 2003 and 2005.
- ViewState management is optimized to increase performance while reducing bandwidth and providing maximum flexibility in your application design.
- From within a callback, the ability to manipulate most page elements and update them on the client without reloading the page.
- Ajax-style callbacks appear as familiar events, without reloading the page.
- Higher-performance applications because round-trip data and rendering is minimized.
- Transparent support of most browsers: IE 5.0 , IE 5 Mac, Mozilla 1.3 (FireFox, Netscape 6 ), Mozilla 1.3 Mac (FireFox, Netscape 6 ), Galeon, Konqueror and Opera 5 .
- Graceful degradation to standard ASP.NET postbacks in non-supported browsers.
- A single-file DLL that provides all included Ajax components and scripting resources in the toolkit.
- LiveGrid, LiveListBox, and LiveDropDownList controls that automatically update the client when DataBind() is used on the server.
- A LiveTimer control that polls the server at any time interval (great for showing a progress bar).
- A LiveSound control that can play an audio file by calling the Play() method from server-side.
- A LiveMessageBox control to display alert, confirm, or response MessageBoxes from server-side callbacks.
- A LiveTextBox control to raise server-side callbacks, even capturing keystrokes as they occur.
- A LiveButton control to raise a server-side Click event from which you can update most controls without a refresh.
- A LiveCallback control to hook client events to server-side callbacks.
- Controls that operate in a blocking or non-blocking manner on the client.
- Additional mouse, key, and click events raised as server-side callbacks.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of LiveControls for ASP.NET 1.6.0 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. LiveControls for ASP.NET 1.6.0 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!