The module makes use of cron jobs.
Unpack in your modules folder (usually /sites/all/modules/) and enable under Administer > Site Building > Modules.
Key features "Link 404 checker":
· Queries all links for a status code
· Stores the status code of the links (200, 352, 404, etc. )
· Runs in batches per link field. For example you can tell it to only check 2 links per link field during a single cron run.
· Can unpublish/put-in-moderation queue nodes with links resulting in 404 errors.
· Drupal 5.x
· Drupal Link module
· Drupal Content Construction Kit module
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Link 404 checker 5.x-1.x-dev script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Link 404 checker 5.x-1.x-dev torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!