Limb is a PHP Web Application Framework built with the best agile development practices.
Limb was initially designed as a PHP Content Management Framework around brilliant WACT template subsystem for rapid development of Content Management Systems with nice GUI but gradually became much more than that. There are 2 different versions of Limb being actively developed: Limb3 and Limb2.
Limb3 is a general PHP5 only Web Application Framework consisting of many packages distributed via Limb3 PEAR channel.
Here is the list of the most notable packages at the moment:
- core: the base package which provides lazy loading of PHP code
- classkit: advanced OO tools(automatic decorators genarators, transparent object proxies, etc)
- toolkit: dependency injection tools
- filter_chain: InterceptingFilter design pattern implementation
- wact: a forked and a bit patched version of brilliant template WACT subsystem
- web_app: FrontController and MVC patterns implementation.
- active_record: ActiveRecord pattern implementation(Rails alike flavour)
- dbal: Database Abstraction Layer which supports MySql, PostreSQL and Oracle at the moment.
- tests_runner: unit testing tools built around excellent SimpleTest library
- session: transparent PHP session wrappers with painless persistence of objects
Limb2 is a PHP4 compatible framework for building web sites with rich content which should be updated easily.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Limb PHP Framework 3.0.1 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Limb PHP Framework 3.0.1 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!