knoda is a database frontend for KDE. It is based on hk_classes and is released under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
Knoda allows you to:
- define and delete databases;
- create, alter and delete tables,indices and referential integrity;
- add, change and delete data in tables;
- define, execute and store sql queries;
- define, execute and store queries with a "query by example" GUI;
- create, alter and delete views;
- import and export CSV data;
- define and use forms;
- define and print reports; and
- write your own extensions using the integrated Python interpreter as scripting language
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of knoda 0.8.3 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. knoda 0.8.3 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!