KmPlot is a mathematical function plotter for the KDE-Desktop.
It has built in a powerfull parser. You can plot different functions simultaneously and combine their function terms to build new functions. KmPlot supports functions with parameters and functions in polar coordinates. Several grid modes are possible. Plots may be printed with high precision in correct scale. Features:
- powerful mathematical parser
- precise metric printing
- different plot types (functions, parametric, polar)
- highly configurable visual settings (plot line, axes, grid)
- export to bitmap format (BMP and PNG) and scalable vector graphics (SVG)
- save/load complete session in readable xml format
- trace mode: cross hair following plot, coordinates shown in the status bar
- support zooming
- ability to draw the 1st and 2nd derivative and the integral of a plot function
- support user defined constants and parameter values
- various tools for plot functions: find minium/maximum point, get y-value and draw the area between the function and the y-axis
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of KmPlot 1.2.0 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. KmPlot 1.2.0 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!