Kanji Crammer is an Open Source slide show/flash card program for learning Japanese Kanji but also includes decks for Chinese, Korean, and English.
Requires Mac OS X (10.2 or better). Supports audio and various dictionary files. Good for learning Vocabulary. Kanji Crammer can also be used by linguists in the field for recording the native pronunciations of the word lists.
It will organize the recordings and make it easy to begin analysis once in the lab.
1) You can create your own decks of flash cards.
2) You can record your own audio for any language.
3) You can view a spectrogram of the sound associated with a card.
4) You can view the tone contour of a sound.
5) You can set the formants of vowel sounds and create a vowel chart.
6) General tool to aid in the study of linguistics.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Kanji Crammer 1.1.7 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. Kanji Crammer 1.1.7 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!