The instances of objects in lazy inheritance are created in "mixed"mode - on first invocation, a factory is used to modify class prototype which is later used to create subsequent object instances.
The main features of lazy inheritance approach are:
- Lazy inheritance is prototype-based inheritance;
- Maintaining proper order of script files declaration is not obligatory;
- HTML page loading is faster, since there is no need in creation objects during page initialization and, additionally, some scripts could be loaded only at the moment in which they are actually necessary;
- The parent classes for the object can be loaded dynamically after defining the object type;
- Dependencies are declared in more explicit way; it is not necessary to group particular scripts into "modules" artificially and define dependencies between such "modules";
- If lazy mode of scripts loading is used, only important scripts (those which are highly necessary for application functionality) will be loaded.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of JSINER 0.99 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. JSINER 0.99 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!