The jdMenu plugin for jQuery provides a clean, simple and elegant solution for creating hierarchical drop down menus for websites to web applications. View the feature list below to see if jdMenu is the solution for you.
Features:- Lightweight! Only 3KB Very lightweight and efficient code
- Search engine friendly! Built on top of plain unordered lists (UL/LI) and links with no custom attributes
- Accessible! Supports keyboard navigation and menu triggering when A (link) tags are used for menu items
- Easily customizable and Themeable! Easily theme the menu based on a CSS stylesheet
- AJAX supportive! jdMenu will unbind DOM events from the menu and re-bind. This allows you to change the DOM and not worry about memory leaks or events being bound multiple times! (This is important if you're going to reload your menu via AJAX or modify it dynamically)
- IE compatible! jdMenu utilizes the wonderful bgiframe plugin to fix IE's embarassing issue of SELECT inputs appearing on top of menus. This solution also correctly works over SSL/HTTPS connections so your users aren't plagued by alerts.
- Custom animations! jdMenu provides an onAnimatecallback allowing for you to easily integrate your custom animations
- Vertical menu support! jdMenu supports vertical menus
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of jdMenu 1.4.1 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. jdMenu 1.4.1 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!