Each restriction rule can be configured to display a custom error message to the visitor and provide a password to bypass it.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Key features "JC-IPRestrictions":
· Single IP addresses or entire networks (using netmask) can be blocked
· Block every day or on selected days during the week
· Always block access or just during specified time
· Bypass password configurable for each restriction entry
· Custom message for each restriction entry
· Global restricted message, with replacement variables for detailed entry information
· WordPress 2.0.4 or higher
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of JC-IPRestrictions 1.1 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. JC-IPRestrictions 1.1 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!