JAF CMS is a Content Management System (CMS) that consist of a powerful set of PHP scripts that allow you to maintain personal home page in an easy way.
There is no need for a database. The pages stored in a simple flat file. This script is useful when is hard to find a server (especially free space) offering PHP with database support already.
JAF CMS is intended for the people who want to build a simple personal homepage without database suported on their server, and easy maintenance over their sites.
If you're just looking for a very simple way to put up a site, or didn't know too much about HTML coding, you might want to use JAF CMS - ...just another flat file CMS.
And for the HTML coder you shouldn't worry about flat file system used. Even the pages stored on a flat file, it will saves your manual HTML coding if you want to put some code on your pages.
A short summary of the most important features is given below:
- No Database needed (starting idea pointing on this focus)
- Runs on any server (tested on Apache and IIS)
- Accessed by any browser (IE Version 5.5 or better, Firefox 1.0 , Mozilla 1.2, Netscape 7.x , etc)
- WYSIWYG editor on Administration area
- Customizable skins and templates (little HTML and CSS ability)
- Easy installation
- Create a new page in an easy way and automatically they'll show up on navigation links.
· A web server (Apache, but others server should be working too)
· PHP (version 4.0.x or higher is recommended)
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of JAF CMS 4.0RC1 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. JAF CMS 4.0RC1 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!