JabRef is an open source bibliography reference manager. The native file format used by JabRef is BibTeX, the standard LaTeX bibliography format. JabRef runs on the Java VM (version 1.5 or newer), and should work equally well on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
Bibliographies generated by LaTeX and BibTeX from a BibTeX file can be formatted to suit any reference list specifications through the use of different BibTeX style files.
- Advanced BibTeX editor - Detailed editing of BibTeX entries.
- Search functions - Search a pattern in the whole bibliography.
- Classification of entries - You can group entries explicitly, by keywords or any other fields.
- Import of various formats - BibTeXML, CSA, Refer/Endnote, ISI Web of Science, SilverPlatter, Medline/Pubmed (xml), Scifinder, OVID, INSPEC, Biblioscape, Sixpack, JStor and RIS.
- Built-in and custom export formats - HTML, Docbook, BibTeXML, MODS, RTF, Refer/Endnote and OpenOffice.org.
- Customization of BibTeX fields - You can add your own fields to any BibTeX entry type.
- Customization of the JabRef interface - Fonts, displayed fields, etc
- Integrates to your environment - Launch external applications: PDF/PS viewers, web browser, insert citations into LyX, Kile and WinEdt
- Automatic Key generation
- Search Medline, Citeseer, IEEEXplore and arXiv
- Support for XMP Metadata in PDFs
- Improve the workflow of sharing PDFs and bibliography information
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of JabRef 2.4b script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. JabRef 2.4b torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!