IPplan is a free (GPL), web based, multilingual, TCP IP address management software and tracking tool written in php 4, simplifying the administration of your IP address space. IPplan goes beyond TCPIP address management including DNS administration, configuration file management, circuit management (customizable via templates) and storing of hardware information (customizable via templates).
IPplan can handle a single network or cater for multiple networks and customers with overlapping address space. Makes managing ip addresses and managing ip address space simple and easy! IPplan works with many databases and has been tested with MySQL, Postgress and Oracle. MSSQL is also known to work as will most other databases, even though they have not been directly tested against IPplan. IPplan will work on any operating system that can run the php language and supports one of the above databases.The main features are:
- importing network definitions from routing tables
- importing definitions from TAB delimited files and NMAP’s XML format
- multiple administrators with different access profiles (per group, allowing access per customer, per network etc.)
- define address space authority boundaries per group
- finding free address space across a range
- split and join networks to make them smaller and larger - ip definitions remain intact
- display overlapping address space between networks
- search capabilities
- an audit log
- keeping track of and sending SWIP/RIPE/APNIC registrar information
- DNS administration (forward and reverse zones, import existing zones via zone transfer)
- template system to extend IPplan to contain site specific information like circuit data, host configuration data, asset information
- device configuration file management
- link addresses together via pointers - ideal for NAT
- external stylesheet to change display look
- triggers - every user event can call a user defined function - useful to execute backend DNS scripts
- external poller - scan subnets for active addresses to gather usage statistics
- IP address request system - allows users to request static IP addresses from the database
Two authentication methods are available - either IPplan’s own internal authentication scheme, or alternatively make use of any external Apache authentication module. This includes single sign on systems like SiteMinder or your own scheme based on LDAP, or any other Apache compatible system.
Looking for a whois server that works with IPplan - you will find one in the IPplanAPI package. Using the API you can build DHCP configs, and build all kinds of custom applications for your site by reading data out of the IPplan database.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of IPplan 4.86a script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. IPplan 4.86a torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!