The ionCube Standalone PHP Encoder is the leading script protection solution for PHP 4 and PHP 5 based software. Launched in 2002, the ionCube Encoder was the first truly affordable, robust and fully featured encoding solution for PHP. It is now an established industry standard solution, trusted by developers in over 70 countries around the world, to encode PHP. It has led the way with features often immitated but unrivaled, and now with integration of the ionCube package Foundry, provides the only solution that in seconds and with a single click can secure your code, and produce a self contained installer to install and deploy your protected product to a local or remote server. ionCube protection uses 100% compiled PHP, and utilising a closed source execution engine, ionCube Encoding tools deliver the best performance and PHP source code protection of any encryptor solution currently available. With features to meet the demands of both small and enterprise scale applications, the ionCube Encoder's unrivaled PHP protection, performance, and all round flexibility and featureset, is the ideal and only serious no-compromise solution for protecting PHP. Both the Unix and Windows Encoder versions offer a sophisticated command line tool. This is essential for exploiting the advantages that automated encoding can offer. The Windows version also includes a powerful Encoder GUI. The GUI is easy to use, offers high-speed encoding, and is packed with features to maximise your productivity and simplify product deployment. In addition, a low cost GUI upgrade adds builtin ZIP and tar.gz archiving, automatic FTP support and a dynamically customisable GUI that can prompt for user defined project-specific parameters. Encoder Features Include
- Encoding PHP scripts with compiled bytecodes for accelerated runtime performance and maximum security.
- Encrypt arbitrary files, for example XML files, Smarty template files, or images.
- Generate license files to restrict access to encoded files (Pro/Cerberus Encoder).
- Obfuscation of bytecodes after compilation for extra security.
- Selectable ASCII or Binary encoded file format.
- Encode PHP shell scripts or regular PHP scripts.
- Prevention of file tampering through use of digital signatures.
- Prevention of unauthorised files from including encoded files.
- User selectable compatibility with OpenSource extensions, e.g. mmcache.
- Generating files to expire on a given date or after a time period (Pro/Cerberus Encoder). 1
- Restricting files to run on any combination of IP addresses and/or server names (Pro/Cerberus Encoder).
- Restricting files to run on specific MAC addresses (Cerberus Encoder).
- Integration with the ionCube Package Foundry.
- Plain text annotations to encoded files for custom copyright, license, and other details.
- Customised messages when files expire or aren't permissioned to run.
- Extremely fast encoding performance, essential for encoding on demand.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of IonCube Php Encoder 6.5 script from the developer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Our script download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website. IonCube Php Encoder 6.5 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!